Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Writers Blok

topics must be chosen
words must be written
thoughts must be mustered
energies must be marshaled

time must be spent
machinery must spin
gears grinding
tubes abuzz with perspective

but nothing is produced


I have a bad writers block right now, and I feel like the best way to get rid of a writers block is to write, so I do. I feel like Ive run out of topics to a certain degree, I really need to start reading poetry and philosophy again so I can have something profound, as it is I keep thinking of uncertainty poems and coding and machinery analogies, which is fine, but I need to progress past that into some more human and more engaging topics and metaphors.

I apologize for anyone who reads this for this crappy poem but sometimes you just need to get crap out of your system, and I am not getting paid for this, so why not here?

In other news, if you enjoy dark humor and sarcasm and you have not read "Hitchikers Guide to the Universe" or "Catch 22" you need to, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment